Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fucking Drama

I think I failed to mention in my post about my first day of work that the hooker was there. Luckily she didnt show up (or I didnt smell her skank) until I was about to leave. I showed Lauren who she was and shes like "OH. MY. GOD. she LOOKS like she smells like skank" horrible. I just left because I am not about the drama.
Well, tonight I get a f-book text from my f-book inbox saying I have a message from some AU girl named Jessica Mark. We were at the guys house about to play pong and I got the message, logged into Nicks computer and got this like epic message from some girl. Its horrible. Shes been texting and calling Chris and now shes attacking me. See Below.
hi im jessica i thought i was chris's girlfriend again but then he ignored me again for a week or so and was on stuff since i was lonlely and sad because as usual i figured my most favoritest person in the world was either cheating on me or dead. so my friend behrang logged onto facebook said you were in ohio. i figured pretty girl chris knows whats to do with that. so in my drugged up superstupor i went out on a limb and called him out on some random shit. which ended up being true. so yeah it is a kinda funny story. in a painfully ironic sorta way. but it really does breaks my heart because last summer chris said we were getting married which was obviously all a lie and will never happen. ever since i met him his freshmen year orchestra i knew we would get married. hes done nothing but treat me like shit be a truly shitty person and rub the fact that hes with you in my face which is shit. have fun with that. that i wont miss.

p.s. pointers with this one? dont trust a word he says he conveniently omits the truth looked me in the eye told me i love you and then today he referred to me as his little fuck puppet while he waited around for something else. amber, hes laughing at me and its humiliating and disrespectful. i loved him more than anything, my whole life is in ruins and hes just laughing and it hurts me that my life is simply a joke to him.

pps you are a brave brave woman. i wish you the best of luck.
Today at 11:49pm
actually. we already got married. thanks.
Today at 12:46am
can you please stop bothering us. I will have to report you to the police if you keep doing it.
Jessica Mark
Today at 12:56am
how do you think i feel. its not fair. ive been trying so hard to get my life back together and get back in school and bartend and then i was going to marry chris and then you did. and now look at my life there is nothing left for me. so stop threatening me i know you guys like making fun of my pathetic ugly ass cause god knows chris never complimented me on anything. stop with the threats just stop laughing it isnt very funny my life sucks i have no friends stop kicking me while im down leave me alone.
Today at 12:57am
just leave us alone. no one asked for you input and no one cares about your life. stop messaging me.
Jessica Mark
Today at 1:04am
YOU ARE SO MEAN

i hope your vagina shrivels off and dies
Jessica Mark
Today at 1:15am
im sorry i didnt know you were married or that he was with anyone else hence getting back together after a break in the first place. congratulations. bye.
Today at 1:16am
just leave us alone. you are crazy and he obviously never wanted to be with you. get over it and move on. get the fuck out of our lives.
Jessica Mark
Today at 1:27am
i am one of the sanest people youll ever meet. you need to get over the truth. chris is has a reputation for lying and manipulation. so in actuality this entire conversation consists of you being extraordinarily mean and cruel to me for absolutely no real reason. maybe one day you will realize it, but i have my doubts. with him feeding the fire its difficult to think for oneself. k bye.

No comments: